- Formtracer Extreme CS-H5000CNC
FORMTRACER EXTREME CS-H5000CNC is a CNC Contour and Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument with continuous top-bottom measurement system.
- Enables continuous measurement of top and bottom surface roughness, while also allowing form measurement, such as product thickness variation.
- A Mitutoyo Laser Holoscale and Transmission type linear encoder is incorporated in the X1- and Z1-axes so that high resolution is achieved and batch measurement of form/contour and surface roughness can be made.
- The active control method is employed for the Z1-axis detector to implement a wide-range measurement capability wherein the variation in dynamic measuring force is restricted. - It is possible to perform inclined plane measurements through 2-axis simultaneous control in the X- and Y-axis directions.
- The Z1-axis detector incorporates an anti-collision safety device to automatically stop the machine if the detector body touches a workpiece or jig.
- This system has a track record in an application to measure an aspheric lens to a high level of accuracy. The system is being well received because of its options (Y-axis Table and 3D Auto-leveling Table) that allow easy and automatic workpiece setting (inclination and peak/valley-point detection) and the dedicated software ASLPAK that allows easy part-program creation and analysis in addition to the high-accuracy main unit.
Formtracer Extreme CS-H5000CNC
CNC Contour and Surface Roughness Measuring Instrument
Hybrid machine with dual-role capability
Opening up a new stage in top and bottom surface measurement.
High-accuracy stylus type CNC Surface Measuring Instrument that allows simultaneous measurement of surface roughness and form/contour.
Supplied with the easy-to-operate Remote Box, on which the user can make any movement by selecting the required axis using the two joysticks. The current axis selection is easily identified by the icon on the key top.
A Mitutoyo Laser Holoscale is incorporated in the X1-axis and Z1-axis so that high resolution [X1-axis: 6.25nm, Z1-axis: 1nm (4nm/8nm: CS-5000CNC, 1nm/2nm: CS-H5000CNC)] is achieved and batch measurement of form/contour and surface roughness can be made.